Hey elementary students!!
Any kindergarten - 6th grade students that come tell me something on this website will have their name entered in a contest!! Come see Mrs. Smith
Hey kids Check Out These Cool Websites
- Donate. Before or after new toys make it into your house make a few piles and chose what to donate , throw away or keep.
- Go on a scavenger hunt outside.
- Make some ornaments for the tree inside.
- Make bird feeders for your trees outside.
- Bowl with your family and knock them down.
- Have a book festival .
- Go for a hike .
- Turn your playroom into a grocery store , toy store or coffee shop.
- Toss an egg off your porch and learn while doing it.
- Read some banned books .
- Work off some energy in your own boot camp.
- Go on an alphabet hunt.
- Play hide and seek.
- Make a snowman outside.
- Make a snowman inside.
- Go on a photo safari and write a book about your neighborhood.
- Get messy .
- Make a mural .
- Pretend to be a veterinarian , a scientist , or even an elf.
- Play with your food .
- Make your own constellation.
- Make a volcano without too much mess!
- Have an ice cream taste test.
- Start a journal.
- Match up some mustaches.
- Draw and design your own cards ( maybe thank you cards for holiday gifts?! )
- Measure with Legos
- Bring some snow inside and find out what part of your house is the coolest.
- Turn your train table into a winter wonderland.
- Get creative with loose parts .
- Make your own art retrospective , host a kid gallery show and look back at all the art you created in 2012.